April 12, 2014

Precious Peonita


             

I am a happy dog. I love the people who care for me. But I would love my very own boss.

You can see her on the front of our website, our precious Peonita. Four years old and already with us nearly that amount of time. Peonita was only a small puppy when she was abandoned on a building site. The workers were kind, they gave her food and looked out for her. But once the construction was finished they had to leave.

Peonita had stolen their hearts but none of them was in a position to give her a home. So they came to us and begged us to take her. Their final act of kindness. The sweet girl has been with us ever since. She is a lovely dog but comes into that category that don't stand out from the crowd. Her gentle character and sociability are too often overlooked.

She so deserves that one loving boss, the loving home, the warm golden basket. Who will take this darling girl? Will it be you?


                                                  

This is me, playing with my ball in the field.


                                                   

And here I am with all my friends in the Refugio.



Sometimes we go to the beach - we love that.


There are some more films of me as well. This is me as a puppy and and there's more of me on the beach and in the field with Bavo.

No comments:

Post a Comment